Property owners' combined

Whether you own a single residential or commercial property, or have a portfolio with multiple locations, our property owners’ combined insurance policy can help protect you across a range of risks and exposures.

At Miles Smith we don’t just sell insurance and leave you to it. We work, hand-in-hand with you, to understand all your risks before creating a policy that’s right for you. Our property owners’ combined insurance is an excellent example of this. We take the time to understand the risks you face before creating a policy that covers you for buildings, contents, loss of rent, employers’ liability, public liability personal accident and more. We can also cover unoccupied and overseas property as well.

  • What’s typically covered?
  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Loss of rent
  • Employers’ liability
  • Public liability
All businesses are unique so to make sure you’re covered, get in touch with our team of experts.

"Miles Smith staff are friendly, extremely approachable, responsive and very much work with us, allowing us to get on with the day-to-day running and growth of our business"

Karl Stevens
Group Finance Director


Miles Smith was asked by a large nationwide retailer to undertake a thorough review of its insurance provisions to highlight any potential gaps in cover.

Read more

Call Jerry Pringle to discuss your needs

Our team are experts in arranging insurance solutions for your industry.

Property Owners and Developers Covers

Property Owners’ Combined

Whether you own a single residential or commercial property, or have a...

Read more

Material Damage and Business Interruption

At Miles Smith we are constantly evolving our insurance offering to meet...

Read more

Buildings Insurance

Buildings Insurance protects your business’s property should it be damaged by fire,...

Read more

Landlord’s Content’s

We offer tailored insurance solutions for Landlords. With buildings often having separate...

Read more

Employers’ Liability, Public Liability and Product Liability

If you have employees then it is a legal requirement that your...

Read more

Motor Fleet

Motor Fleet cover is recommended for businesses that operate with a number...

Read more


The impact of fraud can be wide-ranging. Crime cover helps protect you...

Read more


A cyber policy is designed to provide support and protect your business...

Read more

Directors’ and Officers’

Directors’ and Officers’, or D&O as it is often referred to, offers...

Read more

Can you cover my property outside of the UK?

Our policy can cover holiday homes throughout the world. We will work with you to understand the unique risks in the country where your holiday home is before creating cover that keeps your holiday home protected.

If I am too busy to see a representative from Miles Smith what can I do?

Whilst we always prefer to undertake a site visit to fully understand your business requirements, at Miles Smith we appreciate your business requires daily management. If you are unable to accept a visit then we will happily conduct our exercise via phone or email.

What are you looking for?

Showing results for

Request a call back

Morning (9am- 12pm)Afternoon (12pm to 5pm)Anytime